Welcome!!!!

Welcome to my blog it's nice to have you here. Feel free to look around and comment on my blogs. You can you view my profile to learn more about me. If you are a first time vistor, thanks for stopping in and please leave me a note or comment.



--- DashDragonDouble





Monday, May 14, 2012

Wizard 101 - School

There are many different schools of Wizard 101, 7 in total: Fire, Ice, Storm, Myth, Life, Death, and Balance. Each individual school has specific spells and clothes associated with them.  For instance the Fire school has overtime attacks, Ice school has extra health, Storm school has big attacks, Myth school has Minions, Life has healing spells, Death school has stealing health attacks finally balance has lots of charms and wards (aka: blades and traps).

No comments:

Post a Comment